Dress Code

Hello again!

I've had a few family members ask about our dress code.

Our wedding dress code is non-existent. We welcome our friends and family to be comfortable.

I assume many of our guests will be wearing what is apparently now known as "Wedding Casual." Dressy, but not draped in emeralds. I sort of think of "Wedding Casual" as "Nice Sunday Church Clothing." Slacks, ties, jackets. Suits, skirts, or sweaters.

Our evenings have been quite chilly, and all guests should bring a sweater or a jacket. Sunday afternoons, even if sunny, can be quite breezy in late September. I am sure the weather will be cold after the reception.

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

'non-exsistant' may be a stretch. Especially when followed by phrases like'Sunday Best' or 'Wedding Casual'. :) I'm wearing formal clothes, and you can't stop me.